The right economic and financial information for the company provided by professionals is essential for sound administration and planning and reliable decision-making.
- Company accounts planning.
- Analysis, preparation, organisation and review of accounts.
- Accounts and financial analysis from the start to the close of the financial year.
- Ongoing information for the company about accounting results.
- Information and administration of formal obligations.
- Preparation and legal approval of accounting records.
- Preparation and presentation of Cooperation Tax returns
- Preparation of annual financial statements (balance sheets, income statement and explanatory notes) to be filed with the Companies Register
- Administration and legal approval of records of minutes and shareholders.
Should you require any other service please do not hesitate to contact us.